Past years, Google has always been updating their applications and expanding the GPS navigation application to Google Maps. One month ago, a feature that is similar to Waze’s occurrence announcing was integrating into Google Maps, that users can report accidents and fast speed for other users using by using an android phone.
3rd choice, “slowdown” or “congestion” that was added on Friday as stated by 9to5 Google that was set in the United Kingdom via Android Police. Maps (hvac contractors in folsom ca) have already the potential to report jams, lately, it was not found on user data. This may improve your speed at which the issue is announced and perfection. But this not available to all users yet. Google did not yet mention if iOS users can use this application.
Ways How Technology Is Helpful In Our Daily Life
- Everybody hated traffic especially when rush hours. Google Maps can show you an alternative way to prevent traffic and unwanted incidents.
2. Let’s Take This Inside
- Latest navigation systems can bring you directly to the door but seldom any further. Google offers to android users around 10,000 areas and another application is doing the same, including indoor maps.
3. Open Choice
- Regardless, Google Maps controls the mapping industry and there is a visible open-source option that copy wright is not strict and let the map upgraded. OpenStreetMap, an application that users use and powers app.
4. A Military Upgrade
- BAF (Britain’s Arm Forces) are starting to past with GPS with “quantum poisoning” by using high tech lasers to identify the effects of gravitational and magnetic on freezing atoms, to track its submarines centimeter precision.
5. Like To Share?
- A British Company wants to cluster WI-FI that was given off by smartphones to detect information on how many passengers are there on a bus, just an example. The main point here is overcoming user’s disinclination to that level intrusion.
6. Your Phone Knows Your Address
The latest Android devices can automatically record your location and the address of your work locations and tracing your daily routine.
Technology Behind Google Maps